lunes, 11 de julio de 2005

:: Climbing up the walls ::


I just wanna pick up the phone and call you
i cant remind the sound of your voice
in the other side of my green little phone
even if you would lie to me again
i want to hear you laughing
how well are you doing without me
i want to know how happy you are
i want to forget my misery and this loneliness
maybe your voice could do that for me erase all this pain
but im afraid that you might hang up on me
that you dont want to hear my voice
or hear me saying that maybe i could love you more...
or the words won't come out the way i planned
because you know that you couldnt love me at all
you wont give me another chance anyway,
im not asking you to come back for me
like a superheroe to the rescue.

i dont want you to feel sorry
you turn your back on me, im alone again
You choose anything over me
i cant offer you more than what i am
im nothing more than this
not perfect, never tried to be
viewing the hole panorama apparently you are better off this way
you have made your decision, so do i
im not coming back for more
i will wipe away the tears and move on like i always do.
i just need some time to forget
that you dont want me in your life
but i still dont know how to forget the best thing that ever happened to me
Tonight i won't let my dreams fly inside my memories
i dont blame you, after all it was your choice,
i respect that, it hurts, but if you wanted to leave it all behind
i wont say no or beg for more
there's nothing else i can really do at all.

xHecatex

1 Comments:

Blogger Logan said...

so both await...or so you wish... i love this backflip feeling while i read your words... its all chronologically organized, but i'm reading backwards... either ways... if you wish answers, then you must seek for them... if your questions are hard, the answers will be even harder... they will be like questions... decode them.
but then again... you must have them.
so take that step and go get your answers.
otherwise... you'll never know.......

1:55 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home