sábado, 27 de agosto de 2005

::: Broken Doll :::



When i was younger someone told me that people do not last forever
this is an unquestionable fact, i have no choice but to accept it
it costed me time to learn how to say goodbye
to those who were there and no longer with me.

Dreaming of a better day, keeping the lies to myself
that's the price to pay when you born after everyone else
it feels like walking on an empty road filled with spines and stones with no shoes
joy becomes a distant memory in my head.

Wishing i was blind, maybe that way i could escape from the truth
when nothing seems to care anymore
and cowardly, do not have to look the pain at the face.

That's the way i have always heard it should be
No matter what, no matter who we are
we are flesh, shall consume away one day
everything in this place comes to an end
it does not mean that i am made of steel
I cant carry the world on my shoulders
and cry for no reason.

I am made out of a mixture of things
not only flesh, blood, bones and tears
someday, somewhere, someone will be able to discover that
until that day, i'm gonna wait here
looking my reflection in the mirror of pain
like a scared little child waiting, hugging her broken doll
the one never fixed.

xHecatex
2005

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You sound like you have a lot on you're mind. Have you ever considerd religion? I'm not pressuring you or trying to offend you but it might be somthing to look into. By the way I saw your post on my blog. Thats how I got here. Well write back on my site whenever you can. Talk to you later.
-Adam

7:58 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Eres una chica con pensamientos un poco tristes y verdaderos y que en cierta forma son un reflejo de lo que siento en estos momentos.....

Simplemente pienso que eres muy interesante y me gustaria conocerte...

2:49 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

its beautiful!!

1:25 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home