viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2005

:: Black Balloon ::



You're everything i need, my black balloon
floating peacefully over my head
filled inside with the things i dont want to regret
here and now, it's over
I can see it in your eyes
almost fell in that hole again
this is an overdose of air
now i can easily let go
the simple idea comes and i start to loathe the space
im expose in the middle of nowhere
deeep inside of this there is still a light
i just need to find it, she will be my guide
without time, in my path to optimism
i know its somewhere underneath the skin
thats why its so difficult to find
meanwhile i keep singing alone my favorite song
separating me from the past
i guess im doing pretty fine
you can come back anytime you want
but first you have to leave negativity behind.

xHecatex
2005

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I dig your literary style. Very straightforward, it feels honestt, which is more than i can say for most posts on blogspot...

I'm gonna catch up on your previous posts and make sure to stay up to date on your new ones. Keep it up.

2:02 a. m.  
Blogger Logan said...

everytime i read your stuff i can't stop to think how gladd i am i met you!

2:41 a. m.  
Blogger dom said...

Brilliant pictures .. did you draw them ?Nice blog :-)
I hope the Dominican Republic has a nice flag, please come by my site and leave it .. if you have time please visit my girlfriends blog at http://meanwhatusay.blogspot.com/

1:03 p. m.  
Blogger Zach Nation said...

very interesting theme of regret and treading the line between positive and negative thought. i particularly like the phrase "path to optimism". i really like the artwork in your posts! i'll check out some more of them.

2:44 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home